Car accidents can be quite alarming, and they often result in a number of horrible consequences including injuries, damages, and emotional trauma. However, nothing is quite as frightening as being in an accident in which a car catches fire after. While some of these incidents are unfortunately not preventable, there are certain instances in which another’s negligence leads to these devastating occurrences.
The following are some of the most common reasons some cars catch fire after an accident:
- Design flaws, such as electrical failures, defective vehicles, poorly positioned gas tanks, etc.
- Failure to maintain, resulting in overheating catalytic converters, engine overheating, and electrical wiring malfunction
- Electric and battery-powered vehicles can ignite on impact, due to battery malfunctions
- If combustible fluids are exposed to a heat source,
- Crumple zones are known as the front and rear end of a vehicle. They are known as such because they most easily “crumple” in an accident. This often dangerously results in major impacts on the engine, battery, and gas tank.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of a car fire, there is no time like the present to obtain the legal counsel, care, and representation you deserve. Our Denver personal injury lawyers will thoroughly investigate your accident, so as to hold the guilty party responsible for their negligent actions.
Contact Our Denver Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Denver Trial Lawyers ® is comprised of dedicated, experienced, and compassionate Denver personal injury lawyers who have one goal in mind: advocating on behalf of our clients until we reach the most beneficial possible resolution. Our legal team refuses to back down in the face of a challenge. We pride ourselves on doing everything in our power to deliver you the compensation you are entitled to.
Schedule an initial consultation with a member of our firm by calling (303) 647-9990.