A Denver Personal Injury Lawyer with Millions Won
Mr. Nimmo is a partner at Denver Trial Lawyers. Mr. Nimmo specializes in serious and complex civil litigation, where he represents victims who were injured in the areas of automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking collisions, loading and unloading of cargo, product liability, church abuse, negligence of property owners, and malpractice. Mr. Nimmo also represents businesses and individuals in contract disputes.
Mr. Nimmo holds the elected office of Secretary with the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and is a current board member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Nimmo also serves on the executive council and the legislative council for the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Nimmo has been honored as a “Best Lawyer’s In America” for the past three years, a “Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star” for the past 5 years, a “Top 40 Under 40” lawyer for the past 6 years, and is a member of the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum”.
Notable Case Results
In 2011, Mr. Nimmo, along with lead counsel and partner David Woodruff, obtained a medical malpractice jury verdict of more than $4,000,000.00 on behalf of a client.
Classes & Seminars
- Speaker, Student Bar Association, University of Denver, April 2009
- Speaker, Northglenn Middle School 6th Grade Class for their Career Day, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Business Torts – A Fifty State Guide, Colorado Chapter, Aspen, 2007 Edition, 2007
Featured Areas of Practice
- Niblock Law Firm, Law Clerk, 2003 – 2005
- American Management Systems, Business Analyst, 2000 – 2002
- Best Lawyers in America® since 2014 - Plaintiff's Personal Injury Litigation
- Colorado Super Lawyers 2017
- Colorado Rising Stars from 2012 - 2016
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arapahoe County Bar Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2005 – Present
- American Association for Justice
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Lambda Chi Alpha
Our goal is to level the playing field between our clients and the large companies and corporations the are up against.
We believe in giving back to our community. We are proud to support numerous charitable programs.
No Cost Unless You Win
We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. We are only paid if we win your case.