Daniel A. Sloane
Denver Personal Injury Attorney with 20 Years’ Experience
As a third-generation Denver native, Attorney Daniel Sloane has spent his entire life in Colorado. After graduating from Cherry Creek High School, he completed his undergraduate studies at the Metropolitan State College of Denver and graduated cum laude. He went on to graduate from the University of Denver, College of Law.
Practice Areas & Case Results
Since 1997, Attorney Sloane has been practicing civil trial law. Over the years he has focused mainly on the representation of victims injured by motorcycle accidents, car accidents, medical malpractice, and defective products. These victims’ injuries ranged from neurological injuries, quadriplegia, nerve injuries, soft tissue damage, mild traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, and more. Additionally, he represents those who have fallen victim to unfair wage practices, employment discrimination, and securities fraud. Throughout his career, Attorney Sloane has recovered numerous six and seven figure amounts for his medical malpractice and personal injury clients.
Representing in Employment Law
As part of his practice in employment law, Attorney Sloane provides representation for individuals who have experienced discrimination from their employers. In a recent case, Attorney Sloane was able to obtain class certification in the United States District Court for a large consulting company’s group of employees. In this case, he serves as co-lead counsel. In a previous nationwide multi-district product liability case, he also served as a member of the steering committee.
Volunteer & Educational Work
From 1995 to 2000, Attorney Sloane served as a Trustee on the Board of Temple Sinai. In recognition of his volunteer activities, he was recently presented with an award of merit by Temple Sinai.
Attorney Sloane is proudly married to his wife of 19 years and has two wonderful daughters.
Classes & Seminars
- “Litigation of Pediatric Brain Injury Cases,” Brain Injury Association of Colorado Conference, Vail, Colorado
- “A Novel Approach to Handling Medical Malpractice Claims,” American College of Surgeons, Denver, Colorado
- “Legal and Financial Issues Surrounding Brain Injuries,” Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Denver, Colorado
- The Craig Hospital 2012 Brain Injury Summit in Beaver Creek, Colorado
- Colorado Chapter; Business Torts, A Fifty State Guide, Aspen Publishing
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Eagle Member
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado, Board Member and Past-President
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Board of Temple Sinai, Trustee, 1995 – 2000
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity