An Experienced Denver Personal Injury Lawyer
License to practice in both Colorado and Wyoming, Mr. Ziev has tried personal injury cases in several Colorado counties and litigated in both State and Federal Court. Mr. Ziev has turned several small or no offer cases to settlements worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Mr. Ziev has represented clients in all walks of life from homeless individuals to injured insurance defense attorneys. Mr. Ziev is active in the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the Reading Partners organization while also serving on the board of the University of Texas – Rocky Mountain Chapter alumni group.
Featured Areas of Practice
- 2017 Colorado Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- 2017 Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40 by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Eagle Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity
- Silver Spurs service organization
Our goal is to level the playing field between our clients and the large companies and corporations the are up against.
We believe in giving back to our community. We are proud to support numerous charitable programs.
No Cost Unless You Win
We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. We are only paid if we win your case.